Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Perfect Probiotic for Women Review

Perfect Probiotic for Women Review








 I cannot love Hyperbiotics more! I have reviewed several of their probiotic supplements and they have all been fabulous.

The PRO-Women supplement is no different.
\


There are SO many types of "good bugs" in this product! It is designed with the ladies in mind- paying attention to the health of our digestive, immune, urinary and vaginal systems.

Since the PRO-Women formula has 15x more beneficial flora than other competitors, it works better! more microbes get to where you need them.

That isn't enough for you? 


How about some D-Mannose and cranberry extract? Get those UTI's on the run.

How about yeast and candida?


The key to keepting them away is flora in the right balance. Probiotics prohibit those nasties from over colonizing you.






What was my experience?


Like the other formulas from Hyperbiotics- I experienced nothing but goodness from the PRO-Women formula. No upset stomachs, no side effects. Just good flora getting into "ma bellay."

I was recently sick- my daughter was sick- she was sick longer than me and I think it had to do with the probiotics! I am such a huge fan of healing with what is already in us.

If you are looking for some probiotic formulas, Hyperbiotics has the best, and the PRO-Women supplement is made just for the ladies.. 

Don't wait til you get sick!!

Thanks so much to the makers of PRO-Women supplement!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.