Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

LG OLED is on my Best Buy Christmas List #HintingSeason #OLEDatBestBuy

LG OLED is on my Best Buy Christmas List

Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free






Now hear this- people who are buying my Christmas gifts- LG OLED is on my Best Buy Christmas List!

Now I know, a tv is a pretty nice gift- but I have been far from naughty!

I am looking forward to the crystal clear screen and incredible colors in my living room. I have a serious passion for great looking DVDs, cable and video games. 

I love high resolution, and the LG OLED delivers it in The Ultimate Display!



But tell me- what is OLED TV?

  • First off, it is 0.21" thick at its thinnest point.  

That is not going to take up too much of Mama's wall!

  • The picture quality is going to knock your socks off.
  • It features Infinite Contrast that ranges from the most blazing whites to the deepest blacks. 
  • AND you can now find content faster with webOS!

LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology delivers bright and vibrant, lifelike colors.

You have never seen anything like this. At only $3499.99, the LG OLED is going to be on YOUR Christmas list too!

Need the model and such?

Here it is!

LG 55EC9300 SKU# 7846019 – OLED TV

I will be waiting anxiously for my new tv. Maybe I will invite you over to watch a hockey game- you bring the drinks;)