Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Key West Health and Beauty Retinol Cream Review



Key West Health and Beauty Retinol Cream Review







I was recently asked to do a review of Key West Health and Beauty Retinol Cream. I am always interested in retinol creams, because they are so effective in reducing wrinkles.

Why use Key West Health and Beauty Retinol Cream?


  • 97% natural ingredients
  • 71% organic ingredients
  • 2.5% retinol (the highest you can get)
  • 1.7 ounces of product
  • 100% money back guarantee


So THAT was a big pile of numbers, sorry about that, but they are important when deciding on a wrinkle cream to buy. Each time you use this cream, you know you are using one of the best, and if you don't get results, you just let them know. It is a guarantee!

What were my results?


As in many of my beauty product reviews, I do a short trial only, since I have to move on to the next product after a few days. So I always want to see a big bang for my buck on these! If I am not seeing fast results, I am not happy. 

The Key West Health and Beauty Retinol Cream reduced fine lines and wrinkles quickly- within a few days. I am sure that given a longer usage, the results would be even more dramatic. At my age, that is what I need! 

I am also a person with sensitive skin. I break out often and then have dry skin other times. It is a pain. I was very pleased with this product- no side effects or negative results at all. 

A small amount of cream goes a long way as well- which save money!

Overall, I am very pleased with the Key West Health and Beauty Retinol Cream

Thanks so much to Key West Healthy and Beauty for another great product!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.