Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Hyperbiotics Kids Probiotic Review




Kids Probiotic Review







I am a big fan of all of the Hyperbiotics products that I have had the pleasure of trying.I was very pleased to get approved for a review of PRO-Kids by Hyperbiotics.

With winter sicky season coming up, I was looking for something for my daughter to take as well. I was having a hard time finding something chewable that I felt good about- and POOF- the PRO-Kids by Hyperbiotics appeared in my inbox. Very happy!









So why would you want to take a probiotic anyway?


For me- I want to keep my and my daughter's immune system in good shape. Sometimes we eat junk, sometimes we don't sleep enough, and sometimes we just get a bug in our belly that upsets the balance of what goes on in there.. probiotics help keep all that in check.



Well, you want a formula designed for the needs of a kid. For me- I needed something chewable and that is not usually an adult formula anyway.




Also- PRO-Kids by Hyperbiotics helps to:

HELP REPAIR YOUR CHILD'S MICROBIOME
REVERSE THE CYCLE OF ANTIBIOTICS (if needed)
FULL NUTRIENT ABSORPTION
REACTIVATE THEIR NATURAL DEFENSES


All of these things are going to keep your child healthier over time!


So did the toddler like it?

Yes! She loves it. Every morning she takes a few different chewable vitamins and I added this to the cup and she was delighted. If I forget to give it to her. she reminds me. I get the impression she likes it better than her other vitamins and supplements. So I am sold!

Thanks so much to PRO-Kids by Hyperbiotics for helping keep my daughter healthy this year!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.