Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Have you seen Hoodsbee?

Have you seen Hoodsbee?




I can tell you that my daughter hates wearing jackets.We know of course, that even in Phoenix, winter is cold enough for a toddler to need a jacket when she goes outside to play.

So one day, the Hoodsbee arrives in the mail. 

I can tell you I was excited about this long before she knew about it. 

Why? OMG. 

The cuteness. 

 Ribbons unfolds from a cute little plush toy, to a super neato hoodie.
Hoodsbee hoodies are fuzzy little coats that are made into little fun animals when you snap the right buttons. 

I chose Ribbons the Monkey for toddler. 

You can tell from the picture above that she loved it. The day we got it, the temperature was in the 90s outside. Luckily we have a nice AC system, and when she wouldn't take it off, I cranked the air up a notch.. 

Here is the official description of Ribbons:

"Ribbons the Monkey is made of turquoise Woobie with fuchsia pink 2x1 Cotton/spandex rib cuffs and hem band. The hood is lined with fuchsia pink Woobie so that it is warm and soft on the inside too. The orange zipper is a heavy duty, molded plastic and matches the taping around the neck for a clean look and feel."

Measurement Chart: 


Width (Chest) Length (Shoulder high point to hem)

Size 2t Width 11” Length 13”
Size 3t Width 11.5” Length 14”
Size 4t Width 12” Length 15”
Size 5 Width 12.5” Length 16”
Size 6 Width 13” Length 16.5”
Size 6x Width 13” Lenght 16.75”


Frankly, I love the little guy. There are several characters to chose from, including a Hello Kitty version that is just out. 

I am in love. I was wishing they had one in MY size.

I will also admit, we don't call Ribbons by his proper name.. we adore the way the toddler says Hoodsbee, so we stuck with that. Now, if we go and get another one, we will need to use proper names, but we aren't there.. yet. 

The hoodie is super soft. It is a little on the smaller side compared to other hoodies we have had on the toddler, so I would go up just a smidgen compare to boring old regular hoodies. 

These are super plush, and soft, and no kid is going to be able to resist them.

I think I can safely say, that out of the HUNDREDS of products we have reviewed over the past few years, Hoodsbee is my daughter's favorite.

Thank you so much for letting us review this product!!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.