Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract 80HCA Review


 Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract 80HCA Review





When considering a weight loss program, you want to do everything you can to help you succeed. I was very happy to get approved for a review of   Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract 80HCA since I have some weight to lose!

I have a delicate system sometimes, and I am sensitive to a lot of medications so when I take a supplement, I really need to be careful and research! I was very pleased with what I read about garcinia cambogia.


So what does it do?


  • helps you burn off fat 
  • increases your metabolism, 
  • boosts your digestive system 
  • helps you sleep better at night


Why use Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract 80HCA?


  • 80% HCA (other brands give you only 60% HCA per capsule
  • Clinically Tested for Purity and Potency

What was my experience?


I noticed the effects right away from taking this formula. I was less interested in eating the sweets that are SO much a part of my regular day. I know the serotonin increasing effects are also helping me sleep better each night. 

I did not experience any negative side effects, and my stomach was happy all day.

Because I was only able to do a short trial, I did not see a noticeable weight loss- but I feel very confident that over a longer stretch, I will eat less and lose weight.  ( I have a few products I need to test each month, so it limits my time with each.) It really is an obvious change in my eating habits!

Overall, I am very happy with the Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract 80HCA. Thanks so much to the folks that make it for letting me review it on my blog!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.