Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fresh Comfort Inc.Easy-Open Front Closure Bra Review


Fresh Comfort Inc.Easy-Open Front Closure Bra Review







I was recently asked to review the  Fresh Comfort Inc. Easy-Open Front Closure Bra. I was pretty excited about this. I had my daughter 2.5 years ago, and I have to say it was getting to be time to try some new undergarments.. things just aren't the same as they used to be!

These bras are really designed for ladies that have issues with standard back closing bras, as well as issues with the hooks in the front. If you have had a surgery, or are sensitive for whatever reason, this will be a very comfortable option. 

I could easily see the Fresh Comfort Inc. Easy-Open Front Closure Bra as being a very fine nursing bra if that is a need- you could comfortably sleep in this, and would have easy access to feeding baby. Because the sizes are flexible, you would probably get more wear out of this than a sized bra. There are so many changes in the first few months after baby- I went through about 3 sizes, and that can be very expensive.

With convenient velcro closure,the Fresh Comfort Inc. Easy-Open Front Closure Bra is much easier to operate! I love the super plush type of velcro that is use- it is not that itchy stuff that you find on a lot of products. 
Additionally, the bra is super soft- the straps are not going to bite your shoulders or irritate your arms like some bras do. The body is a nice cotton with some stretch. It is going to breathe and feel great on.

There are pockets inside with removable padded inserts. I would remove these myself, but they are nice for smaller gals.

The back is a full back, and provides nice coverage, distributing the weight evenly all over. Hey- when you have a larger size, you take all the advantages you can get!

I have to admit, as you can see from my sewing mannequin, the size I requested is just a smidgen too small for me. I have put on some baby weight, but I think within about 5 pounds it will be perfect on me. I think the sizing they describe online is accurate S,M,L,XL,XXL are available. 

I really like the blue, but the Fresh Comfort Inc. Easy-Open Front Closure Bra also comes in all white. 





An easy to snap button in front keeps the proper fit.

Overall, this is a very comfy and reasonably priced bra. I think even if you didn't have mobility or other issues it would be nice option to have on hand.

Thanks so much to the Fresh Comfort Inc. Easy-Open Front Closure Bra makers for letting me review this!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.