Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Dot & Dot Small Packing Organizer Review

Dot & Dot Small Packing Organizer Review





I was super excited to get approved to review the Dot & Dot Small Packing Organizers. I do not travel a lot, but when I do, I need to be super organized.. I generally have lists made up weeks in advance and carefully pack to the lists.. 

I can really see how having a small pack of these organizers can help keep this packing time to a minimum..











Each piece in this set is the same size. I love this because they are going to keep your day's essentials together.



Zippers are strong, and have these little pull cords so you don't have to fuss with tiny metal zippers that always get funky on me..




These little straps can be used to hang the package for each day, ot to easily pull each organizer out of your suitcase.

I love the colors that are available too.. gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange. If you are travelling as a family, each person can have their own color. OR you could color code the days-there are more than 7 colors to pick from, so you will have to decide!

The size is 11" x 6.75" x 3" and is really ideal for a number of uses.

Dot & Dot Small Packing Organizers are :


  • See through mesh to help you find what you need fast
  • Private while going through security 
  • Wrinkle reduces- everything is separate and not all mashed together
  • Going to help you pack more into the suitcase
  • Great for families
  • Timesavers, by keeping everything organized the way you want it


Overall I am very impressed with the quality and design of the Dot & Dot Small Packing Organizers. Thanks so much for letting me review them!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.