Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Dot & Dot Multi Purpose Bags Review


Dot & Dot Multi Purpose Bags Review




I was pretty excited to get approved for one Dot & Dot product.... but then I got approved for 2! I was even more excited for the second product the Dot & Dot Multi Purpose Bags. I chose the large version which is 14 x 10 x 1 in.

I love having a zippered bag for travel. One that can hold a lot of wet clothes, Or hold toiletries.. whatever you need that won't fit in a quart size baggy...because really, most of my travel is not on an airplane, and I need space!


Why buy the Dot & Dot Multi Purpose Bags?

  • they are waterproof mesh
  • they easily open and close with a  heavy duty zipper puller. 
  • they include a clip to securely attach your bag to handles
  • they can be used as travel packing bags, for the office, in school, at home and daycare
  • makes it easier to find your packed items






I like that this bag has a hook on it.. so I can hang it from a clothes hanger, or wall hook.. whatever I need. Maybe hang it from a hook in the shower at the gym even? It is water proof so it is going to be fine!





The construction is very strurdy. The bag can hold a lot, and still close nicely.


Even the little logo is cute on the bag.

I really like the styling. It is functional, but it is simple enough that the man of the house is not going to balk at taking this on a trip. No fru fru flowers or such to frighten him away. Just a functional strong bag!

Overall, I am very pleased with the Dot & Dot Multi Purpose Bags. Thanks so much for providing a sample for us to review!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.