Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Charmin and Roto Rooter: A Gift for Your Plumbing

Charmin and Roto Rooter: A Gift  for Your Plumbing

Disclaimer: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.



So, I was asked to review and present to you a fantastic partnership between Charmin  and Roto-Rooter.  I was also asked to #TweetFromTheSeat, so be on the look out for those!


It may seem unusual on the surface, but if you consider that they are in the same "business" it really is not a shock. 

You see, Charmin  is suggested by Roto-Rooter plumbers when they come to call.. and you know, they aren't just coming around for social reasons- they are only there on your holiday, house full of guests, when you did NOT use Charmin, and something went horribly horribly wrong in your toilet. Or worse yet- your septic system. 



Charmin  is trusted to keep those lines clean and flowing, even during the heaviest loads of the holidays.

Charmin  GUARANTEES no clogs from their paper! That is pretty amazing to me.



I was given 2 awesome packs of toilet paper for my sampling. I will say- I was very happy to take these on a recent trip to the mountainous Payson.

We rented a cute little cabin in the pines, and I can tell you- there is no city sewer out here. Strictly septic. With all the guys and a toddler eating their holiday meals here,  I did not want to need a plumber. 


The view from our porch;)

I also had no cell phone coverage.. HORRORS!

After a weekend of fun and serious eating, I am happy to report that the system never clogged, never faltered, and we gave it a serious testing.




I was also happy that the only bears we saw were on these wrappers.



(the toddler got excited and carried this around awhile.)



How about a video of my awesome family?

(and me talking about our experience;)






Here she is enjoying a pack of paper.

She did not want her photo taken.






We went through tons of toilet paper on this trip, so we got to know both! 

Between Ultra Strong and Ultra Soft, we preferred the Ultra Strong.. although both are very soft where it matters.  I did end up using some paper that was already here, but it barely lasted us the first day. We know now that Charmin  does really last 4x longer than other brands. 

What a bonus to not have to bring 7000 rolls for out trip.


Would you like to know more?


Check out the digital presence of our favorite tp online:

Thanks so much to Charmin for giving our bathroom the least of our attention on this trip!