Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz




4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz










We love to watch Netflix in our house. We especially like to watch it on our tv, through the Playstation controller.. I was very happy to get approved for a review of the 4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz.


Why use 4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz?

1. They are an interface between any audio/video source:
  • set-top boxes, 
  • Blue-ray Disc players, 
  • DVD players, 
  • video game consoles, 
  • AV receivers
  • digital television
  • plasma monitor

  • are designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4
  • have passed stringent Category 2 testing
  • are backward compatible to all previous versions






We have some standard old beat up cables with our set up, but we have really been interested in trying some better quality cables.


I am not an expert on electronics, but I do see differences in quality when it is there... I will say, these cables are mighty fancy looking! I don't think I have seen anything so fancy in an electronic related item in a long time, or maybe ever.


They are shiny and sturdy looking.. they are super heavy weight and thick!








While these are not technical terms in any way, I can definitely appreciate the quality!

We are loving the way these cables are making our movies look. 

Thanks so much to 4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz for letting us try these!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.