Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2 True Synergy - Yacon Syrup Review

2 True Synergy - Yacon Syrup Review



I was recently asked to review a sample bottle of 2 True Synergy Yacon Syrup. I was very happy to help out!

I have been drinking a lot of coffee lately, I have also had a bit of a sweet tooth that I wanted to satisfy, but I did not want to add the extra carbs to my diet. My coffee is instant and at the moment it is some sale brand and it is kind of not that great tasting. I won't toss it- stubborn as I am , so I have tried adding some different flavorings.

I have been very happy with the taste when I sweeten it with 2 True Synergy Yacon Syrup. It is a maple syrupy kind of flavor to me and I find it really helps with that cup of mud I have been drinking.. lol.

It  also doesn't give me a crash like sugar and even honey does.

What are some other reasons to try 2 True Synergy Yacon Syrup?

  • assists in weight loss and slimming waist sizes, 
  • regulates blood sugar
  • increases daily fiber intake
  • contains up to 50% fructooligosacharides, classified as a prebiotic
  • speeds up the metabolism
  • combats excess fat
  • regulates the hunger hormone, making you feel full longer
  • Low-Glycemic Sweetener

For me- I really like the taste.


I will be keeping a bottle of this handy for a long time!


Thanks for providing me a sample of this product for review on my blog.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.