Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Zazzol Wine Aerator Review




Zazzol Wine Aerator Review




I was very excited when I got approved to review the  Zazzol Wine Aerator. I drink wine from time to time, but I admit that I do not have all of the best wine handling techniques in my arsenal. 



I was offered the chance to review a wine subscription club around the same time, so it seemed like the 2 were meant to go together! 





I had a very nice bottle of wine from Vin Roc to review ( a $49 bottle,) and we decided to do a taste test on the aerator with this bottle.



First off- why use a  Zazzol Wine Aerator ?

They sent me a few talking points on this:

- This is the #1 BEST SELLER-used by sommeliers and restaurants.
- Has a  globally patented multi-stage aeration design.
- Performs better than other aerators, decanters or spout pourers.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Big travel pouch.
- Elegant gift box.
- Lifetime satisfaction guaranteed.
- Great looking for gift giving!


(there is even a fancy little thank you card inside!)












How does it work?


I could describe it, but the best way to really understand it is to check out this diagram:






I can attest to the fact that there are no leaks when using this product! I really did not want to waste a drop of my fancy, fancy wine, and I am sure you feel the same way!


It was really kind of cool to watch the wine flow over the structures, doing their work of aeration!








The really nice thing that was included, was a drip stand. If you are pouring one glass at a time, it is nice to not get red wine all over your counter tops. I have old fashioned laminate, and I can tell you- red wine stains it!

I can place the aerator on the stand between glasses, or just until I get a chance to clean it.




So, in our taste test, we opened the wine and had one glass with no aeration, and one glass with aeration.



I could very easily determine the difference between the two- even the man of the house (who claims to have no taste buds) could tell the difference as well.

The aerated wine was just better. Hands down.

I thought I could also see a difference in the glass... but I may have imagined that part.. not sure.. lol.

Overall, the  Zazzol Wine Aerator was the awesome item I never even knew I needed.. but now that I have it, I am not going to be without it!

Thanks so much to the folks at Zazzol for sending us a  Zazzol Wine Aerator for review. 

We love it!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.