Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

VoilaVe Total Youth Under Eye Gel Review



VoilaVe Total Youth Under Eye Gel Review 






I am always excited to try new products for the face so I was excited to try the Under Eye Cream. I have fine lines and really dark circles under my eyes, that nothing seems to help.

I get enough sleep most days, so I need something a little more!

The active ingredients in this Under Eye Cream are:


  • Plant Stem Cells
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Matrixyl 3000
  • Cucumber
  • Peptide Complex
  • Aloe
  • MSM


I have always heard the cucumbers were great for soothing under eye puffiness, and I recall MSM is great for inflammation, so this was going to be a great formula to try. That doesn't even include the benefits of the other great ingredients!



So what were my results?


I have been using this for a few days on my skin and have already seen some improvement in fine lines! I feel a slight tingle when I first apply it, but it fades almost instantly. 

I feel a cooling sensation under my eyes, and then a feeling that is almost like a tightening, if that makes any sense. The skin just looks tighter and more youthful. Certainly this is the puffiness fading away as the gel sinks into my pores! 

My skin is pretty sensitive so I am always happy to find something that works that doesn't give me a rash or itching. I did not experience any side effects from using this.


The scent is a light cucumber scent. I find that I really enjoy this when I put it on. It does fade pretty quickly though. 

A small amount, usually one pump, will cover the area under my eyes and a little more. (I do my lids and the little space between my eyebrows.) 


A bottle of this is going to last you quite a while!

Overall, I am very happy with the performance of this Under Eye Cream.

Thanks so much to VoilaVe for providing a sample for review on my blog.