Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, October 17, 2014

True Sol - Saffron Review


True Sol - Saffron Review









I am looking to drop some baby weight, and have been sampling different products to help with that over the past few months. I was very happy to try out the True Sol - Saffron suppplement for review!

First of all- I adore the saffron spice that you add to food. It is an extremely tasty treat for me once in awhile on my rice, and I am always excited to try something new with it.. so why not weight loss? 

(True Sol - Saffron is not a pill to put in your rice though...)

I had never heard of saffron being used in this way, so my curiosity was peaked with True Sol - Saffron.

So what does it claim to do?



  • use as a weight loss aid 
  • curb appetite
  • reduce cravings
  • help increase brain levels of serotonin
  • help prevent compulsive overeating 

So what did True Sol - Saffron do for me?


I was aware I was taking the pills. I definitely felt a little different than I usually did- I was also aware that I was not interested in that in between meal snacking that I tend to do.. that seems like a win to me!

Since I am not specifically dieting in order to test this, I feel like over time I will see some decent weight loss with this supplement!

I was also happy to see that I did not experience any negative side effects with this formula. I am pretty sensitive to stimulants, and this just doesn't work like that thankfully.

Overall, I think that if you are looking to lose weight by reducing cravings, this is going to be a great tool for you to try out!




Thanks so much to the makers of True Sol - Saffron for providing a sample for review on my blog.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.