Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser Review


Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser Review









I was recently approved to review the Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser

Now, I do MANY reviews of wrinkle and moisturizing creams on my blog and I enjoy that. Using this tool for beauty has really ramped up my testing!





To be honest, I had no idea what to expect from the Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser. I have never used one, and I have not actually even seen one before. Was I in for a treat!

I took the infuser out of the box, added a battery and I was on my way to improving the moisturizing experience!

The Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser looks kind of like a big lipstick tube. It will take up barely any space at all in your beauty cabinet. It has a nice cover, to keep it clean in case you want to toss it into a drawer with other supplies (ok- don't toss it.)







What was it like?


The first time I used the  Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser I was surprised.. for some reason, I didn't catch the part that it not only vibrated, but it was heated! It kind of gradually heats up so I was thinking I was having some kind of weird reaction to the cream I was using. HA!

(as a tester, I sometimes don't read instructions the first use.. it makes me feel like an authentic user;)

I really enjoyed the soothing vibrations on my face. I usually take about 3 seconds to put creams on my face at night.. I think this night, I took about a half hour to gently massage the cream in with the Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser

I had a bit of sinus congestion, and I have to say, this REALLY loosened it up for me. I also felt like my face was more relaxed. I had no idea how much tension I hold in my face all day! I can see my small wrinkles let go, just from relaxing those muscles!


As far as getting my moisturizing product in, the Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser definitely gets those pores to suck up the creams or serums. I used a lot more cream than usual, but the results were so much better than my regular technique. 

When you are paying $50-100 for a beauty treatment like a wrinkle serum or cream, why would you NOT use something that makes it absorb better?

Cleanup is pretty simple- wipe it down, and put the lid back on. It could not be easier!

I have to admit I would have never considered a product like this before, but now that I have it, I don't think I can apply creams and serums without it!

Thanks so much to the makers of the Sonic Eraser 3x Sonic Infuser. I love it!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.