Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Serenity Natural Sleep Aid Review


Serenity Natural Sleep Aid Review





I do not usually have a hard time falling asleep, but lately I have started having some issues.. I was very happy to receive a bottle of  Serenity Natural Sleep Aid for review.

I really don't like to take sleeping related pills. I often find they make my groggy and less alert in the morning. I also often wake up with a toddler in my bed, so I do not like to be in any kind of sedated status during the night. 

I reviewed the ingredients in the the Serenity Natural Sleep Aid and decided it was probably going to be a light enough formulation that I would not be entirely zonked out by it. Melatonin and valerian are so mild and gentle, but effective for me!


So how did it go?


The first night I took one pill. I felt sleepy come around in about a half an hour. It was not like a freight train like a lot of regular sleeping pills.. It was a light sleepiness, more than my usual process, but enough to get me to sleep faster.

The second night I took 2 and found the effects to be more pronounced. And I fell asleep even faster. 

I had no issues in the night. The toddler meandered into bed, and I was aware of her, like I normally would be. No problems there.

In the morning, I felt refreshed, and had actually forgotten I had taken the pills.. that is a good thing! I just slept and felt content. 

I didn't experience any negative side effects. I sometimes get queasy with pills, but this was a fine experience.

By the third night I was ready to fall asleep at the same time as the night before, and I didn't have any issues falling asleep. I will attribute that to the melatonin. It is really such a wonder pill!

If you are looking for some occasional help falling asleep, this is the way to go!

Thanks so much to the folks that make  Sernity Natural Sleep Aid for letting me try this product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.