Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Professional Quality Caulk Gun Review

Professional Quality Caulk Gun Review




I was recently offered the chance to review the Professional Quality Caulk Gun


I have a few old nasty caulk guns in my collection of tools, but I can never find them, or they break in use... so I was happy to try a higher quality variety.

The Professional Quality Caulk Gun is heavy duty. It has a nice feel to it on the handle when you press it.





I have had some leaking windows, and needed to get out and caulk them where some tiny cracks in my stucco where letting in rain water. I was using a water resistant caulk that is kind of fussy to use. 


Sturdy mechanism for even caulk application.

(It is the kind you can use when the stucco surface is wet, and it will still stick.)

I had caulked one window with the old gun and then one with the new gun. The  Professional Quality Caulk Gun was much easier to depress and get this nasty goo out. 

That stuff is stinky! I wanted to be done as soon as possible!


Now the problem that I have- the man of the house got a hold of it.. he is going to stash it away for himself;)

Thanks so much to the makers of the Professional Quality Caulk Gun for letting us try this out. If you need to caulk like a maniac, you can pick one up on Amazon!

I am REALLY not wanting to caulk my windows again any time soon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.