Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels Review



Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels Review






I seem to have a thing for the waffle printed fabric. I was super excited to get to review the Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels for just that reason. 

And I will also say, a few of my dish towels are starting to look a little ratty, so it was definitely time to add a few new ones to the collection and toss or recycle a few of the ratty ones.

I am adoring these.



Aside from the fact that they are waffle print, and I love that by default- the Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels are super soft! 

I was really shocked how crusty and dry my old ones felt, after I touched these. These are like a nice soft wash cloth. 

I may be giving up cotton forever!

I was expecting the softness to translate into fuzz. I thought there would be fuzz in the washer and fuzz on my dishes when I wiped them clean. I did not have that experience at all! 

I was happily drying some wine glasses, and there was not a fuzz or string to be seen!

The size is the perfect fit for daily hand drying of dishes at 15 x 25 inches.They are then easily placed in storage into my regular hand towel drawer.  

They readily absorb quite a bit of water, and then dry quickly when I hang them up. (they say it can hold up to 25x it's weight in water) I haven't tried that, but I really believe it!

Overall, I am very pleased with this 3 piece set. I suspect that I may be picking up a few more of these as my other towels get ratty.. or maybe I will just get them anyway;)

Thanks so much to the makers of the Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels for letting us try them out!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.