Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review



If you have never used a Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel before, you really should consider it! 


We have a man in the house with incredibly soft and curly long hair, and it takes forever to dry it on most days. My hair is chin length at the moment, but even still, it takes forever to dry it.

When the towel arrived- the man grabbed it and made it his own instantly.


The towel comes sealed in a nice plastic bag, to protect it from getting dirty shipping. I am always amazed how much dirt is on the outside of packages I get in the mail.. lol. 

No problem here!


The material is super soft. It looks like a standard microfiber fabric but when you touch it, you realize it is much much nicer for using on the skin.

Look at all the little nubbies! These things suck up water like you would not imagine!

The edges are nicely surged- making sure this towel is going to last a long time, even with the man of the house abusing it daily.



The Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel is 19 x 39 inches long. It is a perfect size for your hair! You can wrap it up on top of your head very easily, and all the hair will be contained.

I hate using a hair dryer- it is hot in the house, and it makes a lot of noise so I can't hear the toddler, and she hates it!

When I did finally get a hold of this towel from the man, I was able to cut the hair dryer time significantly from what I usually have. 


The towel lets me do minimal dryer time and that is a win.

The other great factor- is that the towel itself dries quickly on the towel hook. I don't wash towels every day, so it is nice to know that there will be no crunchy towel awaiting me the next day for hair drying. It also won't harbor all that bacteria and such from being wet too long.

Thanks so much to the folks at Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towels for letting us have a sample of this towel for review. I think we are probably going to need another one.. lol.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.