Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Key West Health and Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter Review


Key West Health and Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter Review










As you using shea butter yet? If you are not, I am here to tell you that you are missing out on an incredible beauty tool! I got approved to do a review of Key West Health and Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter and I was excited!



What is shea butter?


It is a butter extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. If you are looking for the best results, only use the purest form of shea butter-  in it's raw or unrefined state. Shea butter that has been processed loses the best qualities! Key West Health and Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter is one great choice! 

The container I tested was 14 oz. That is enough to last you a long time.

How can I use Key West Health and Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter?

Some folks use it in their hair, some use it on their face and body. For me- I use it on my nasty cracked feet.

I can use it by itself and it is so creamy and rich. It actually just melts on your skin. It feels wonderful. I also like to mix it with some beeswax and melt it in a glass container. I add a little patchouli and lemon essential oils and I have an insanely rich and healing heal balm.  I put it on at night, add some cotton socks and when I wake up, my feel look and feel better. It just gets into those cracks and gets my feet back to a smoother softer state. 



Why use Key West Health and Beauty Organic Raw Shea Butter?

The product is raw and organic.
The stuff works great!
They have a money back guarantee- So you just can't lose!


Thanks so much to the folks at Key West Health for letting me review this product. I love it!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.