Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review


InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review






We love to try new hair products, so we were pretty excited when the container of InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask showed up in the mail box.

I have tried a few products from InstaNatural and I have been very happy with their quality and the way the products work. This hair mask is no exception.

Argan oil is the hottest thing in hair care right now. It is so nourishing to hair and the skin! 

Organic argan oil is the best choice when applying this great ingredient to any part of the body.


What is in the InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask?




Here is the info they sent me

Key Active Ingredients:
+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5


All of these are great!


So what was our experience?


The mask went on super smooth and creamy. A little bit of this is going to go a long way to moisturize hair and repair damaged strands.

I think it has a nice orangey vanilla scent. It rinses off nicely and leaves the light scent in your hair for days!  I think it is a good sign, as it lets me know the mask is still working even a few days later.

Hair is easier to comb, smoother looking and overall looks healthier.

Overall, I am very pleased to have this product in my shower to care for my hair!

Thanks so much to InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask for another great product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.