Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Hydracentials 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review


Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle









We are in the middle of trying to get my daughter to wean away from bottles and onto regular cups. 

Things are not going as well as planned.. as a coincidence, we received the  Hydracentials 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle right in the middle of the adventure.

How has this helped us? 

Well, my daughter is a huge water drinker usually- but as soon as we introduced the regular cup, she cut WAY back on her liquid intake. She knows how to use a cup, she just doesn't.


So- this straw based container is just the thing we needed to get her away from her regular drinking receptacles until we can get her back onto a cup full time.


Of course- this is not a product that is being marketed to kids.. at least not little ones. It is a full size water container for folks on the go. 

For me- I like to put ice in my water- Phoenix is so hot, that cold water never lasts no matter what unless you can add some ice to it.

Having an insulated bottle means that I can fit my ice into the container, and then not have to worry about every surface I am around being covered in condensation. I have ruined so many desks this way. Who wants a slippery wet water bottle? Not me.

No sweating bottles from this one.


I also love to have a straw.. but to be honest, if you put a water bottle out around here lately, BUGS crawl in! UGH! 

You can even get a bee trying to get in a straw if they are clever enough. No good for me. This straw bottle flips down easily. This keeps my liquids in and keeps bugs out. YES!!

The design on the Hydracentials 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is also slim enough to fit into my car drink holder. 

I always go nuts when I love a new bottle and it is useless to me if it doesn't fit in the drink holder.. on a hot day of shopping, I want to just reach over easily to grab my water.. this bottle makes it easy!

And stainless steel- my new favorite material. 

PREMIUM QUALITY 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL

It isn't going to break when the toddler handles it. I am not afraid of nasty toxic plastics. I just have a nice clean bottle to use every day.

There are very specific instructions not to use this for hot beverages. I have no desire to even try that.. insulated or not.. lol. 

Who ever drinks something hot in Phoenix?

I am so happy to have tried the  Hydracentials 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Thanks so much to the folks that made it!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.