Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Hydracentials 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle Review

Hydracentials  16 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle Review







If you live in a hot desert like we do, you go through a lot of water. I was very happy to review the 

Hydracentials 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle for just that reason!

I have recently reviewed their 25 ounce bottle and I was pleased with it. This smaller version is no exception!

I love the fact that this bottle has a insulated inner core. What that means for me, is that my cold beverages stay cold. It also means that it won't sweat all over my furniture during humid days. (and we do get them!)

I love that the bottle fits into my drink holder in my car. Taking water to and from shopping trips and sports events is critical! 

I also appreciate the integrated straw. I can flip it up and down easily while I drive without endangering my life fighting with it. I can also keep bees and other bugs out of my beverages. I once had a completely ruined glass of wine at a tailgate that had a bug in it.. too bad I didn't have this.. yea- I would drink wine out of this!


Stainless steel bottles are so popular right now, but they are not always made of a quality material. This one is!

The bottle is sturdy enough that my toddler has not managed to hurt it in any way, despite her efforts. I would hope you wouldn't abuse yours this much!

Overall, I am very pleased with the Hydracentials 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle.

Thanks so much to Hydracentials for letting us review it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.