Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Gluko-Mata Review



Gluko-Mata Review









I was very happy to get approved for a review of Gluko-Mata.

I have some occasional problems with my sugar that I really need to get under control. Problem is, I still like to eat things I shouldn't... we all do right? Ice cream is my biggest downfall.. but I really don't eat a lot of sweets. I DO eat a lot of carbs. UGH.

So aside from watching what I eat, I have been supplementing with a few things over the years, but this is the first supplement that I have seen that combines some very effective ingredients into one pill. 

I hate taking 5 different things!

What is in Gluko-Mata?


From the back of the bottle you can see all the stuff that is combined here. All good ingredients. Most I am familiar with.


  • Gymnema Sylvestre, 
  • Moringa olifera, 
  • Olea europaea, 
  • Momordica charantia,
  • Cinnamon,
  • Alpha lipoic acid, 
  • Trigonella
  • Chromfoenum- graecum
  • Chromium Picolinate


Personally, I have had good success with alpha lipoic acid alone, but it honestly gives me the worst heartburn when used at a dosage that is effective.  

I have used gymnema sylvestre alone and did not get great results.

I have taken a few of these together, but I do not like taking all those pills, and they got to be pricey.

The Gluko-Mata on the other hand was very effective for me, and the price is reasonable.

I was able to take it when I anticipated a sugary meal or snack, and I was able to be free of the pesky sugar high and then low feelings that I usually get. 

I actually ate a ring pop the other night.. something I would NEVER do.. (it was in a swag bag I got.)

I took the Gluko-Mata and ate that candy.. and I never had that crazy ooky sugar feeling that I get when I overdo. I was elated!

Over time, I can see this being a very effective tool for me- especially when I get off my butt and start eating better!

Thanks so much to the folks at Natuva Health for letting me review a sample of Gluko-Matafor my blog.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.