Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review


Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review 









I really enjoyed reviewing Dr Song Vitamin C Serum a little while back. So I was pretty excited to have the Dr Song Rosehip Oil arrive at the door.



Dr Song Rosehip Oil is a 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil extracted from rose bush seeds.. 


All that natural goodness turns into a luxious moisturizer that can be used for so many things.

Here are a few ideas:
 
wrinkles

scars
stretch marks
rashes
burns
acne scars
dry skin
dermatitis
age spots
brittle nails
psoriasis
eczema
hyper-pigmentation
radiation
sun damage
dry & damaged hair
anti-inflammatory

That is a lot!  

I have been using it on some  stretch marks on my tummy from when my daughter was born. I don't know if they were dry or just needing some TLC, but the rosehip oil made them feel softer, and took the itching away entirely in a few uses.

I also have been plagued by mosquitoes in the house and have been scratching myself silly.. 

I tried lavender and even my standby caladryl and didn't have success.. I finally just slathered some Dr Song Rosehip Oil on the bites and the itching stopped! OMG! Heaven! (and no more pink staining all over myself.. lol)

I am such a fan of this oil now.. I literally keep it next to me all day and find all kinds of uses for it. I adore that it is organic.

Thanks so much to Dr Song for another great product!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.