Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker


DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker 




I am really loving having the DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in our home. 

I have a phone that is broken. I have a contract that I can't get out of for some time, and to replace the phone is quite a bit of money for me.. the issue I have with it is the microphone portion-so I can hear people, but they can't hear me unless I yell. I CAN use bluetooth technology to make calls with no issue.

So this speaker is perfect for me. 

And not just because my phone is broken. I also am able to use it for long conference calls and remain completely hands free. 

I can control the volume to a much higher level than my speaker phone, and I don't get that annoying delay that speaker phone settings always give. 

SO even when I get my new phone some day, I can still use this speaker for long calls and such.




I have a laptop that is my life blood. 

We do so much on it really- including toddler entertainment. But again, the speaker on my laptop is so weak. I can barely here some youtube channels. So I just turn on this speaker, point it toward toddler, and let the dance party begin. 

I don't need to worry about the wires sticking out of the computer. I dont have a toddler hovering over the laptop, she focuses on the speaker.. HOORAY!


The DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker has handy controls on the speaker to let you control volume and such. It is very helpful!


Power switch and charging port are easy to access. I have only needed to charge this a few times- it really lasts a long while.


The design is trim and it looks nice sitting on my table. Nothing too flashy- but there are other colors available if you want a little zing.

Overall, this is a great design. 

The product fit needs I didn't even know I had, and it has improved the quality of my day.. it has also helped me get through a job interview over the phone.. something I have not been able to do before.

Thanks so much to the makers of the DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for letting us test out their product!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.