Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum AND 2.5% Retinol Serum Review


Hyaluronic Acid Serum AND 2.5% Retinol Serum Review









I was very happy to get approved for 2 fabulous products by Body Merry.

I will be looking at Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum AND 2.5% Retinol Serum for this post. 

TWO great formulas!


Hyaluronic Acid Serum


If you are looking to add some moisture to your skin and you want a vegan formulation- you should try this. A short trial showed visible improvement to the look and the feel of my skin.

It is a very dry climate in Phoenix, and I need something that can work with my skin to make it stop being dry and flaky and  this is it! 


But if you know about Phoenix, you know it is hot and really rather unpleasant in the summer, so I need something that won't break me out as well.

What makes this formula great? Take a look!


Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients:



Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid
Vitamin C
Wildcrafted Green Tea
Aloe
Jojoba Oil
Witch Hazel
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
Geranium Essential Oil
Vitamin E

I did not have any side effects from this. I have sensitive skin, so that is important to me.

2.5% Retinol Serum 













Using retinol is scientifically proven to improve the appearance of lines on the face. This formula has 2.5% which is what is suggested by most studies- any more it burns, more it maybe doesn't work as well.


2.5% Retinol Serum Ingredients:


2.5% Retinol
Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid
Green Tea
Aloe
Jojoba Oil
Vitamin E
Witch Hazel
Wheat Germ Oil
Wildcrafted Propolis
After a short trial, I was able to see results of improvement in my skin. I did not experience any burning or redness with this formula. 

Overall, I was very pleased with the Body Merry products.

Thanks so much for providing a product for review on my blog.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.