Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream Review



Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream Review






You know by now that I am loving all things Adovia. They asked me to review their Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream  and I was certainly not going to say no!



I love Adovia products. I have tried several, and have never been let down. I simply adore their scent. My whole bathroom smells great. It is a light scent, nothing overwhelming. It stays on your skin and smells really delicious.

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream cream goes on very smoothly, it is thick and rich. A little bit covers most of my face. I felt like it made my skin look smoother immediately- probably because my skin just soaked up the moisturizer. It is so dry in Phoenix with the AC running all day in the summer heat (and yes- it is still in the 90s in October- UGH!) I really need a hardy cream and this is it!

I added a little extra to my hands the last time I used the cream. My hands have been so dry and cracked from washing dishes, and such.. I was really shocked at how long lasting the cream was. When I was washing my hands later in the day, I noticed that there was still a nice layer of moisture on my hands, even after washing. It REALLY gets in those skin cells and improves them!


I have sensitive skin and sometimes break out with many different products- I have never had that problem with Adovia products. I just have softer, nicer looking skin that is lovely to touch.

What kind of ingredients are in Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream ?


  • Vitamin C
  • Dead Sea Salt
  • Minerals
  • Lactic Acid
  • Collagen
  • Seaweed 
  • Premier Aloe Vera

  















Once again, I am nothing but please with an Adovia product. Thanks so much for letting me try Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream. I love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.