Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Review



Propresser Garlic Press Review







People, let's not mince words (HA) let's mince garlic...I adore garlic and love trying new ways to prepare it.  I was very please to get approved to review the Propresser Garlic Press.

I eat a lot of garlic- usually more raw than cooked oddly enough, and this is not always pleasant for the people around me.. but hey- the toddler and dog are my coworkers these days and they don't complain too much.. 




The Propresser Garlic Press is a very sturdy press that can stand up to the abuse that I will deal it. I eat 4-5 cloves at a time usually in a garlic butter so I don't want to stand there cutting the stuff.. and getting my hands all funky. 

I am pleased that the Propresser Garlic Press has met the challenges thrown it's way!

It is a nice sleek design, and it is easy to clean. The dishwasher is pretty kind  to it as well.. although.. if you forget to remove the big chunks of garlic, your whole house will smell like it when the load is done.. lesson learned. I eat it, I don't use it for aromatherapy.. lol

SO if you are looking for a nice garlic press, I will encourage you to check this one out. It is going to last you a long time- they guarantee it!

Available on Amazon! Propresser Garlic Press




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.