Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Paradise Coconut Oil Review


Paradise Coconut Oil Review


I was very excited to get a container of Paradise Coconut Oil for review!



I am a big fan of coconut oil and use it for a million different things- I do oil pulling, I put it in my coffee and I slather it all over me on a regular basis..

I have to say, that this one seems a little different to me than what I am used to. I am not sure it means anything, since every product is always a little different. However, there were differences.

My regular coconut oil becomes a solid at 76 degrees or so. which is about what my house runs at during the night.. this one was a liquid when it arrived and has stayed that way since I have had it a few weeks. 

I thought I might be losing my mind, or that the counter was a lot hotter than the area where my regular stuff is. So I put it next to my old jar.. and it was still pure liquid. Not sure why that would be the case.

However, I used this oil all over my skin and I was very pleased with it. My skin was very moisturized and it felt great. It was what I would expect from a quality coconut oil. Coconut oil coats the skin in a way that feels a lot different than other oils and butters. 

It will always have a place in my cupboards!

You have to love these ingredients- just the oil. Organic. And nothing else.


It did not have any particular coconut smell, so if you are looking for no scent, this one may be a good choice for you.

Overall, this is a great product to have in your home. 

Thanks so much to the folks at Paradise Coconut Oil for letting me try this.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.