Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Organic Tart Cherry Juice Review


Organic Tart Cherry Juice Review





























I am a huge fan of cherries. Every year when I see the first batch of cherries at Costco I go mad and eat the whole container in about 2 days.. it is insane. The stomach pain is immense.. lol. But I love cherries so much!

I was pleased to be approved to review this Organic Tart Cherry Juice.

I had read it was good for you, but I didn't know what all it was going to help.. except maybe my cherry addiction of course.. so I was pleased that the company provided some info and graphics for us all to enjoy.


Organic Tart Cherry Juice is apparently great to help you sleep better!




I did know it was an anti-oxidant and could be helpful for the heart and joints....






I adore that this product is organic, and made in the USA.  I know that cherries, being a very high value crop, are often coated with pesticides to keep them intact for a good yield.. so a juice that concentrates the juice would certainly also be full of pesticides.. something to consider!

How did it taste?


I decided to try the juice with just water the first time. I tossed some crushed ice in a glass and poured the cherry juice in then the water.. mmmm. It was nice just to watch the 2 combine like some kind of exotic cocktail you get in Vegas.. ok.. I get excited, but it did look cool.

I mixed it up and it was delish. I was happy that it wasn't super sicky sweet. I am not really a fan of sodas because I just can't handle that.. THIS was perfect.

I had some sparkling lime flavored water (unsweetened) and decided to add the juice to it. OMG.. this is my favorite drink now! It was like an Italian soda. In fact, if I had had some cream around, I would have added that to it.. 

So yea- I liked it. A lot.


Did I sleep better?

I am going to say yes on this. It is hard to know for sure, but in spite of some of these crazy monsoon storms we have been having in Phoenix, I DID sleep through some of it. I am not talking sleeping pill sleep, but a decent calming effect.. 


Overall, I am in love with this Organic Tart Cherry Juice. I am pretty sure that more is going to be stocked in my cabinet for when this one runs out.

Thanks so much for letting me review this! It gives me something to hold me over between cherry seasons!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.