Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Number One Nutrition Glucosamine Review


Number One Nutrition Glucosamine Review







I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but I am kind of an old lady.. 

Ok.. maybe not REALLY old, but there are some days when I wake up that I have a hard time getting out of bed due to back and hip pain. 

I blame part of it on hockey injuries.. I fell a lot and landed in strange ways, and have a few weird clicks and clacks because of it.

I also had a lot of issues during pregnancy with my giant (11 lb 11 oz) baby. At the end of the pregnancy I could barely walk because my joints were so out of whack.. they haven't really gone back so pain is every day. It isn't terrible like some people suffer, but I suspect I will need surgery some day to fix it all...

For now, I just stretch a bit upon awakening until I can get moving.

I was happy to try a bottle of Number One Glucosamine  for review. I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before.. I used to give my elderly cat a similar supplement (for cats) when he was at his highest weight- 26 pounds.. he was a big cat but even that weight was too much for him. Until he lost weight, I think the supplements really did help lubricate his poor old joints and give him some relief.

So for humans you can try the same combo of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and  MSM 


What does it do?


Glucosamine


builds cartilage, ligaments and tendons. 
protects our joints
allows us to move freely


Chondroitin

helps joints  be flexible and elastic


MSM 


helps create collagen, elastin and cartilage 
 
These all occur naturally in our bodies but production decreases as we get older.


Consequently,  bones are not as protected when we move, often causing pain.

Adding a supplement like Number One Glucosamine can help build us back up.
 
 

So what was my experience?

I can have a sensitive stomach, but have had no side effects at all from taking Number One Glucosamine.


You know, I have read that it takes a few weeks to experience an improvement from using these types of supplements, but I would swear to you that I was feeling some improvement within the first week. 

I know from giving similar supplements to my cat- that if he missed a day- you could tell. He was slower. He was in pain.. 

I really believe that this has helped me to be a little less creaky in the morning.I feel like my knees and shoulders are feeling just a little looser these days. I still have pain- but it seems I can shake it off just a little easier now. 

I have no other actions that can account for the improvement!




If you are experiencing joint pain and creakiness, it is definitely worth it to give yourself a chance at a less painful day!


Thanks so much to Number One Nutrition for making me feel just a bit more bendy. 


I have a nice big bottle of the pills, so I will be taking them for a while longer for sure!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.