Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MIRA Lunch Jars Review



MIRA Lunch Jars Review





I simply adore Mira products. I reviewed a snack set a few months ago, and I kid you not- that set has gone with me every where since I got it.. I carry goldfish in one for my daughter in my purse. 
Love it!


Now I have been offered to do a MIRA Lunch Jars Review. Yahoo!

Reusable lunch containers are the best environmental option that you can make for your lunch. They are heavy duty, can hold up to a long life and they are not going to clog up some landfill like all the stained up plastic containers that some people use. (so many are ruined after one spaghetti lunch!)

This container is bigger than my snack containers, and it can be used for keeping foods hot and cold. 

How awesome is this?


I am going to admit that I am not a huge fan of pink, but that will not diminish my enjoyment of this container. The MIRA Lunch Jars have this really sweet seal set on top. It will help keep the liquids and temperature in and your lunch fresh.

 They report that the food will stay hot for 5 hours, and cold for 10. AMAZING!




One always has to check the quality on containers that are exposed to heat. 

Note- these are not microwave safe!

The MIRA Lunch Jars  are BPA free, and have no phthalates. They are made of 18/8 stainless steel inside. This is a material that is known to last!

    
The lid is nice and smooth. This is going to make it easy to clean up. 




The lid top is sturdy as well. 




Since they are 10 ounces in capacity, you are going to be able to hold a decent amount of food in here. Pair that with your Mira snack containers and you will have a perfect lunch!

Thanks so much to MIRA Lunch Jars for letting me check out another one of their awesome products. We are going to enjoy this one for years to come!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.