Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mighty Pops by Sunsella - Set of 6 Silicone Ice Pop Molds Review


Mighty Pops by Sunsella - Set of 6 Silicone Ice Pop Molds Review





We have been in love with the Mighty Pops by Sunsella. Living in Phoenix, it is time for popsicles year round! However, we don't always need the high fructose corn syrup found in most pops in the grocery store.. 

We just make our own now. 

The Mighty Pops by Sunsella are great to use for teething too. When my daughter is cutting a tooth, we fill the molds with chamomile tea and she goes to town on them. It is cold, and the chamomile soothes her.. there is nothing better. 

You might have read my review about the muffin cups yesterday.. about how they were pretty indestructible? Same thing applies to these pops. You can let the little one play with the tubes and nothing is going to break them. I know.. however, in case you wonder, they do have a guarantee on them...

The pops are made of silicone. This is BPA free. There is no funky taste from one pop to the next.. so hooray for that!

If you have kids, or just like to make your own popsicles, these are just the ticket! I know we will be using ours for a long time.

Thanks so much Sunsella for letting us try out your Mighty Pops by Sunsella.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.