Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

KitchCo Heat Resistant Meat Handling Claws Review with a Coupon!





 KitchCo Heat Resistant Meat Handling Claws Review






I first saw a set of KitchCo Heat Resistant Meat Handling Claws over the summer when I went to visit my family back east. I was startled at first, I will admit. I was not sure what the heck they were or why they had them.

I was quickly pointed to the error of my ways.

You see, my family is full of carnivores. They eat meat every day. They love to BBQ, roast, smoke and fry every kind of animal you can imagine. So when they tell you they have a good product, you can believe it as it applies to meat.

So when I saw a set of these KitchCo Heat Resistant Meat Handling Claws I knew I needed to add them to my tool drawer.

First off, what can I do with these things, besides scare small children?




  • Lifting, shredding and pulling all of your favorite meats
  • Toss salads
  • Lift a roast or turkey
  • Grab a baked potato
  • Pull and shred

As for me-  I will be using them to protect myself in the Zombie Apocalypse.






It is a bonus that these are heat resistant up to 450°F and they are made of nylon. 

They are not going to conduct that heat while you are shredding away at that roadkill you are whipping up for carnitas. 

(ok, ew. Sorry.. I had to.. )







It is pretty amazing- when you look at these, they don't appear to be that sharp.. but let me tell you.. they are! You are going to tear through anything you want with these.



So overall, I am very pleased with the quality of these meat claws. They are going to last a long time in our house!

The makers of the KitchCo Heat Resistant Meat Handling Claws want you to have a special deal on these.

Save $2 When purchasing these claws from Amazon: 89XYUOS6 

Buy them here KitchCo Heat Resistant Meat Handling Claws.

Or you can check them out here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.