Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap Review


Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap Review




I simply adore handmade soap. To me the smells are always SO much better than the stuff you see on the shelves in most grocery stores. 

The Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap is no exception. It smells SO GOOD!




You can see from the label that this soap:





  • Is a blend of over 10 USDA certified organic vegetable, fruit and seed oils, plus shea and cocoa butters
  • Contains Pure Aromatherapy-grade Essential Oils 
  • Is made by hand using high quality ingredients
  • Infused with Organic Herbs, Dead Sea Clay & Salt, Seaweed and French Green Clay
  • Is rich and sudsy 

I love the fact that it comes in a cute little bag with a beautiful paper around it.

The pictures are definitely not doing it justice.. I admit.. I tore into this soap FAST because it smelled so good I wanted to use it right away!





I really love the ingredients- such basic components. This is why I love using organic products!


We have been using this bar for hand washing and face washing in the main bathroom of our house.. the scent has stayed with the bar and it is holding up great! 


There are a variety of "flavors" available- although I am pretty sure I would get this one again. YUM!

Thanks so much to the makers of Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap for letting us try out their product!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.