Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Infuser Water Bottle Review



 Infuser Water Bottle Review





I was so excited to get approved to do a review on this  Infuser Water Bottle. We drink so much water in Phoenix. It is dry and hot and it is easy to get bored with plain water every day. 

I am not a big fan of sugary drinks though, so it gets boring so fast. I do like to toss some fruit in a cup once in awhile but I hate getting to the bottom and having the fruit smack me in the face. (If this is the worst thing that happens to me in a day, it is a miracle, but you know..)

So along comes this Infuser Water Bottle.

I can now drink a very decent amount of water from it, a whole 26 ounces,  and add some extras. The bonus- it won't smack me in the face.





This container has a removable filter of sorts. It is super easy to unscrew and add whatever you want to make your beverage sing. It has big enough holes that the liquid and additive will mingle, but not so much that fruit chunks are floating about in your water. 





To help, you get a built in straw. I love this one because it folds back into place. There is nothing worse than having some random bug get into your beverage. Especially a festive one with fruit!




                                                          
So back to the filter- it is easy to clean with a washcloth, or in my case a baby bottle washer.. I have so many lying around, it is nice to know that they will get used for long after baby bottles are gone from here!

There is also a handy handle that can be attached to a carabiner and dangled from a backpack or waist pack. The container is narrow enough to fit into a stroller drink holder as well as my car drink holder.

To get you drooling for ideas on what you can add into your infuser:


  • Citrus
  • Cherries
  • Strawberries
  • Raspberries
  • Cucumber slices
  • Ginger
  • Candied ginger
  • Nectarines
You can make the drink on the fly, or you can make it in advance and let it "cook" over night in the fridge. Either way it will be tasty!

The container is BPA and lead free, and one of my favorite things to promote- MADE IN THE USA!

Now you want one right? 

Go check out the Infuser Water Bottle

Thanks so much to the makers of the Infuser Water Bottle for letting us review it!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.