Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Have Some Sugar issues? TRUE SOL 100% Pure Yacon Syrup Review


TRUE SOL 100% Pure Yacon Syrup Review




I have been talking about different efforts I have been making to help a bit of a sugar problem I have had of late.

A review of  TRUE SOL 100% Pure Yacon Syrup seemed like it would be an ideal product to help with my efforts!


How do you use it?


As a non-caloric, low-glycemic sweetener in cooking and baking
To regulate healthy blood sugar levels 
Use Yacon Syrup before daily meals


Why would you use it?


To boost weight loss
To slim your waistline
Increase metabolism 
Aid with detox cleansing
As an appetite suppressant 

Personally, I have been using it in coffee every day. I am a coffee addict, and sometimes, in order to tolerate the extreme thick sludgey coffee I make, I need a little sweetener. 

With my sugar issues, the TRUE SOL 100% Pure Yacon Syrup  has been a great way to add a little sweet flavor without amping up my blood sugar. It has a bit of a flavor, but it is not overwhelming - in fact it is quite pleasant!

I have not been actively trying to lose weight in any fashion, so I cannot comment on the weight loss aspects, but I have not gained any weight, and I will consider that a win any day!

If you are looking to help aid some of your weight loss or sugar related issues, making a small change like adding 
TRUE SOL 100% Pure Yacon Syrup may be exactly what you need to help yourself along!

You can find it on Amazon here- TRUE SOL 100% Pure Yacon Syrup.

Thanks so much to True Sol for letting me try this out!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.