Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Garlic Remedies and the Priority Chef Garlic Press Review


Garlic Remedies and the Priority Chef Garlic Press Review






Winter is a rough time for being sick. 

I have found so many times, that garlic is suggested as a remedy for sickness XYZ.. but how do you use it? 

Well, armed with my new fabulous Priority Chef Garlic Press I set off to find out!

First of all- know that the Priority Chef Garlic Press is made of industrial strength stainless steel. It is going to hold up to all your sicky season needs, as well as the rest of the year. 

The press is sturdy and fits great in my hand. It is easy to clean by hand or even in the dishwasher,  and it is going to make you want to eat garlic every day..

(Perhaps that is the real secret to not getting sick in the first place!)

Please note- Itzybellababy is not a doctor, just a simple treehugger looking for new things. I am not advising you to try these things or that they will cure anything. Proceed with caution! I cannot be responsible if you stuff garlic up your nose and you suffocate.. just sayin.


Here are some garlic remedies for you to try:





Picture is from http://healthfulmama.com/2011/09/homemade-cold-remedy/

This looks great and is chock full of other things besides garlic. Does it work? Let me know if you try this one.


Garlic for Ear Infection
Picture is from http://homeremediesforlife.com/garlic-for-ear-infection/

I am a little squeamish on this one, but I can see how a great garlic press like the Priority Chef Garlic Press would really help you smash that garlic into pieces to put in your ear... (note, I am not suggesting anything, just offering up what I found.)

Homemade Decongestant


Picture is from http://titus2homemaker.com/2013/01/homemade-decongestant/

Those are a few interesting ideas for you to try. 

Now- get yourself a Priority Chef Garlic Press and you will be on your way to a healthier and more comfortable winter!

Thanks so much to Priority Chef for sending their garlic press for our review!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.