Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ecosak Nut Milk Bag Review


Ecosak Nut Milk Bag Review








I was recently offered the chance to review the Ecosak Nut Milk Bag and I was very excited to do so. 

Making my own nut milks is still pretty new to me, so I am experimenting quite a bit.

About the Ecosak Nut Milk Bag it is:


  • soft to touch, but tough for long usage
  • big enough to make a nice size batch of milk/juice/whatever you like
  • made of FDA Certified Food-Grade Mesh 
  • non porous to prevent bacteria
  • useful for soaking, straining, juicing and sprouting
  • creates creamy milks
  • designed for cooking *not for paint or other stuff* 
(I mention this because people are suggesting using painting supplies as a bag.. seems like a bad idea to me!)




I was very pleased about the high quality material that the Ecosak Nut Milk Bag is made of. It is sturdy. It looks like some fine cloth, but when you handle it and poke at it (because who doesn't do that when they get something new?), you can tell right away it is sturdy. 

I like the reinforced edges as well. I have this vision of fraying for some reason with other nut milk bags, and this is clearly not going to be the case with this one!


There is a drawstring on top to hold your bag in place while it does its work. With my set up, I would need to add a rubber band or something else that isn't meant for food and that just is a pain. This makes life easy. 

Here- I just tighten and loosen as needed, and everything is meant to work with food, so it is safe!

The folks at the Ecosak Nut Milk Bag are also offering a free ebook for purchasers of their product. It can give you tons more ideas on how to use a nut milk bag.  

In the meantime, if you are new to nut milk bags, you will want to check out my Pinterest board for a variety of options, many of which are not nut milk!

Thanks so much to the folks that make the Ecosak Nut Milk Bag for letting us try out their awesome product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.