Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Baja Baby Gear Shampoo & Body Wash Review


Baja Baby Gear Shampoo & Body Wash Review





I am really a big fan of this company. Baja Baby Gear produces a very nice product and donates a portion of their proceeds to a charity for kids. They support "Casa Hogar Charity in Los Cabos, Mexico. This is an orphanage which focuses on education and love. The children who are homed there are given the best start in life possible."

I am not sure if you have heard about the HUGE hurricane that just ripped through that area, but it was very destructive. I am sure these guys will be needing some extra help to keep the kids safe.

But onward with the review of this soap!



The bottle is 16 ounces, which is much bigger than the other baby soaps we have been buying. The ingredients are pretty wholesome, and I knew what they were. That is a big thing for us around here! 

No parabens or phtalates!

I will have to admit, that I was not able to use this on my daughter though. I did not consider that the product contained citrus components- and she is allergic to citrus. ( she breaks out in a rash when she eats or touches citrus)

However, the show must go on, and as it turns out- I bathe too! Not as often as I would like, but I do get a shower now and then.. 

I used this for a few weeks, and was very pleased with it. I do break out from a lot of products, but not from this one. 

The soap was rich- a small amount covered a lot of area on me.. it smelled incredible. I adore citrus scented products, and even though the toddler is out, I am in!

It kept me from being terribly dry, which is a big thing in Phoenix. We are so, so dry.. between regular desert weather and just having the AC on all summer.. I felt very comfy in my skin on the days I used this.

The citrus scent lingers a little on the skin, but it didn't feel filmy or anything. I would say it was probably a great  baby product! ( but it's mine- ALL MINE NOW.. ) lol.

Overall I am very pleased with this soap.  If you are considering baby soaps, this should be on your list!

Thanks so much to Baja Baby Gear for letting me try this soap!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.