Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs Review


Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs Review






I was very happy to be chosen to review Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs

I have been a big fan of alpha lipoic acid for years. I sometimes have issues with my sugar, and taking that supplement has been very helpful to me. I have found though, that most pills give me a serious heartburn issue when I take it. Because it works so well, I just suffered!

I was not sure what to expect from Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs


So what is the deal with Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs


Here is the information from the Livon website:

6 Reasons Why You Need Lypo-Spheric™ R-ALA

  1. Promotes, Maintains and Supports cellular energy production*
  2. Recycle other vital antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin E*
  3. May help maintain optimal nerve health*
  4. May help maintain healthy glucose levels*
  5. Promotes healthy insulin sensitivity*
  6. Supports weight-loss when combined with a lowcalorie diet*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

It comes in a format that is unlike any other alpha lipoic acid I have seen...liquid for one is unusual, but the method of delivery is different too!  

Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs encapsulates R-ALA in liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids-- this prevents destruction by your digestive system.

The liposomes are quickly transported directly into the bloodstream, and cells, providing maximum benefit!

Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs comes in a box that contains 30 small packets of a liquid. The liquid can be mixed into any beverage, but I chose water to give it a run for its money.. I also only put it in a small amount of water compared to the suggestion. I am a wild woman!

I was a little concerned when I used it the first time.. really, it does not have the most appealing appearance as you squeeze it into the cup.. lol. It is like a thick glue. It mixes up pretty quickly, and I had it all down in seconds. 

It actually does not taste bad. There is kind of a vanilla flavor to it really- like a creamy flavor if that makes any sense. 

So, I waited. 







......and the heartburn never came! HOORAY!



This packet gave me similar results to the pills I was taking that were 600 mg of alpha lipoic acid! I didn't get sludgy from my carbs, and I didn't get heartburn or upset stomach or anything.







Overall, I was very pleased with the Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs. It meets my needs to keep my sugar under control on days when I am being bad, and it is good for me too!

Thanks so much to the folks that make Alpha Lipoic Acid from Livon Labs!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.