Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt Review



Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt Review








I have reviewed so many of Adovia's products and I will say- I love them all. They could send me a new item every week, and I am sure this wouldn't change. 

Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt is a great all around soap that happens to have a few extra benefits!

Adovia always seems to have exactly what I need too. I have been having some skin issues of late, and really needed something new... then this gorgeous yellow bar of soap shows up at my door.




Sulfur soap is suggested when one has acne and oily skin. Sulfur is also antibacterial and anti-fungal. This soap has 3% sulfur.



Dead Sea Salt is so good for your skin- with all of the minerals contained.. the ingredients on this soap are spot on, and natural!





I was a little afraid it would have that funky sulfur smell, but was pleasantly surprised. 

Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt  has the great scent that I have come to expect from the other Adovia products, so you get the skin benefits of the sulfur but without the funk!

I have been using this on my breaky outy face with great results.. I really used it all over and have been pleased. It does not dry out my skin and it is keeping me clean! 


My problem area of late is a spot on my toe, and I have to say the condition is improved after using this.


Thanks so much to Adovia for another great product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.