Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, September 19, 2014

(2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz Review



(2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz Review






If your house is like mine, it is totally short on bringing power to me where I need it.. in fact, my house is even 2 plugs short of what it used to have due to some remodeling that occurred before I bought it...we need power! 

(They knocked out a wall, and it had outlets on both sides that weren't relocated somewhere else.)


First of all, (2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz are some serious extension cables.. they are super thick and heavy duty.  You are not going to find anything like this anywhere in my house! I have never seen anything so sturdy.. and I am excited!

The specs on these:
  • Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
  • CSA Approved 
  • Rated for 125 Volt/13 Amp applications - Heavy Duty 16 AWG
Ok, so maybe you aren't all excited by that.. I know- extension cables are not terribly exciting, unless you need one. But now I have 2. 

As a safety person in my "other job" I am always looking at equipment for the UL or CSA ratings.. it is a sign that the materials will meet strict requirements. 

It used to be easy to find that, but I swear, lately not so much.. so pay attention when you are shopping- not just for cords- but the quality stuff as well.

The (2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz are going to be in use in our house for a long time.. thanks so much!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.