Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

What to do with Australian Tea Tree Oil- A Review



What to do with Australian Tea Tree Oil- A Review



If you are not using Australian Tea Tree Oil you need to try it! I was offered a bottle of some very fine  Australian Tea Tree Oil by Apothecary Extracts and it is the strongest and purest oil that I have ever used.

I have been making my own foot balms and sprays for around the house for years, so I have quite a collection of essential oils at my disposal. I have a kind of old gooey bottle of tea tree oil that I picked up along the way, and although it was ok, it was not the purity level of the product I received for this review. 

I am enjoying it immensely!

 Australian Tea Tree Oil can be used for so many things around the house. I already knew a few, but I was also given a booklet with 53 different uses to try!

I will now give you some of the categories:


What to do with Australian Tea Tree Oil


1. Skin care treatments
2. Hair care treatments
3. Home care and first aid remedies
4. Aromatherapy sprays and drops
5. Household cleaners

So what did I use it for? 
Cleaning of course! 

I had a stinky drain this week in my kitchen and bathroom. I have no idea why, but I decided to go full hog and spritz 4-5 drops in each sink with a little water to get it down, and I let it sit awhile. 

My house was filled with the scent of tea tree oil and it was awesome. I really like it!

My drains were no longer stinky after that!

Tea tree is a natural cleaning agent that has been used FOREVER. This worked great for me. I suspect I could have diluted it and gotten more mileage, but I wanted to test it out fast.. and it worked. 

SO, if you are looking for a great  Australian Tea Tree Oil, click the link and check it out. They are offering the free e-book with your purchase, and you can investigate all the great recipes for your home. 

Thanks so much to the makers of this  Australian Tea Tree Oil for letting us try a bottle of their fantastic product. We needed it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.