Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tools4Wisdom Planner Review


Tools4Wisdom Planner Review






I had just recently sent the man of the house to the local office store to get me a paper planner. I have a lot going on with blogging and freelancing, and was having a hard time using digital trackers to do all I wanted to do.  I wasn't really looking for anything fancy. He came back with a serviceable calender, but it wasn't exactly what I needed as it turns out.

I was offered the chance to review the Tools4Wisdom Planner and thought this would be a great upgrade for me!

First of all, it is big- it is 8.5x11- this is nice because of late I have been accumulating papers that I need to do work with and not necessarily fold up. 

The calender function is just a portion of what this planner offers. I have been blogging and have expanded the reasons and methods of activity.

I never actually sat down and thought about what I wanted in goal related terms.

I wanted more viewers.
I wanted more subscribers.
I wanted more income from ads and such.

In order to accomplish each of those- I needed a few things:

Define a number
Define a timeline
Define what steps to take daily and weekly for those goals.





It was pretty easy to work that out with the planning pages inside of  the Tools4Wisdom Planner:




There were some personal and toddler related goals for me each month.



And oddly- I had used some notes pages on the calender that the man picked up for me to track passwords.

It was completely insufficient for the task. THIS planner had a space for this. ALL LAID OUT. And there are plenty of lines for the hundreds of passwords that I seem to have. 
Hint: I use pencil for them so I can go back and update them periodically.


It is nice to have a place to reflect on what I have done each month. I can write down things that worked or didn't. I can document random thoughts on blogging or life.




I found some very nice guides at the beginning to help me work through certain terms and definitions. You can really get a lot out of this section!


More information to learn!


They have really covered so many facets here. Personal is expanded. Business is expanded.


I have found so many uses for the  Tools4Wisdom Planner that I did not initially contemplate. 

I have set some long and short term goals. 
I have space to make more than one or 2 notes a day. 
I have a set program each month that helps me stay on track.

I had set 2 specific goals for myself- 
one to increase Twitter followers and one for LinkedIn followers. 
I made BOTH goals within a few weeks. 

I might have done this over time, but I set out a goal, made the plan and achieved the goal through the work!

If you could benefit from some organization in your life, I highly suggest the  Tools4Wisdom Planner

Now that I am selling Barefoot Books, it is even doubly important that I keep track of my events, timelines etc. 

Check out the Tools4Wisdom Planner- I know you will not be disappointed with the organization they will help you gain!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.