Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights Review



Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights Review



I have to say, I am in love with the Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights. They are the perfect set of string lights for small projects, and have an incredible lifespan.

We have another larger set of lights to review as well, and I was really excited to have 2 sets to play with in total. 

The first set is this blue color and as you can see from this picture taken from my pathetic cell phone- the lights are really bright! I usually wouldn't get much of a picture at all in these conditions.. but my man is looking like a big Christmas tree all decorated!




Now don't worry- these bulbs are LED bulbs and are not hot. He was very comfy sitting there playing with them for some time. 

These are battery operated and extremely bright. He was testing them several nights in a row and they are still working! 

They are so small - you would not believe how bright they can be!

I have read that they are also called Starry String Lights or Fairy Lights so if you are thinking of picking a set of these up, that is another way to find projects for them. Pinterest is just loaded with projects that require these kinds of lights.


Here is a great one I found from a Sweet C's Designs website


fairy light decorations- perfect for weddings or outdoor parties! These are simple and easy to make- such a great idea!
http://sweetcsdesigns.com/make-a-fairy-light-jar-that-actually-works/

I will also add, that I love having them during power outages- we have enough light here for 2 solid days- and that is a great bonus! ( probably more like 4 nights)


The cost is low, and with a set of rechargeable batteries you could be using these for a long time. 


Thanks so much to the folks at Rtgs for letting us try the  Rtgs 20 Micro LEDs String Lights!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.