Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Refresh Therapy Lactic Acid 10% Peel Review








Wow- is all I can say on this Refresh Therapy Lactic Acid Serum.




I have been using it for a few weeks now, and it seems to me that instantly I have noticed that my skin looks brighter. 

My pores are smaller, and my skin is super soft. (SUPER soft)

If you look up lactic acid on the internet, you can discover in actual medical studies (not just advertisements) that it is one of the better acids to use on your face for instant and long lasting results. 


The study was looking at removing precancerous growths on the face and how well it penetrated the skin to eliminate the bad cells. 

That is not being promoted by the manufacturer of Refresh Therapy Lactic Acid Serum but the data is there!

I wasn't convinced until I tried this. 

BINGO! 

I was very excited about the results.

 I was able to leave it on for up to 3 minutes without any itching or burning. I found that 2 minutes was about the sweet spot for my skin. The results of leaving it on longer were not significant enough to let it burn.. lol.

This is a nice formulation as it is a lower percentage of lactic acid- less likely to burn your face and cause issues. I had no redness or itching at all.. just great results.


You don't want to use this more than once a week or so though. It can damage skin, and I am sure that like leaving it on longer- you don't get better results. The skin only regenerates so fast anyway..

Thanks so much to Refresh Therapy Lactic Acid Serum for letting me try this. I will be using it in my beauty routine from now on!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.