Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

PRO-15: The Perfect Probiotic Blog Review



I was recently asked to do a review of PRO-15: The Perfect Probiotic.

I was pretty excited to receive it as flu season has been especially ugly here in Phoenix. Practically everyone we know has had it or some stomach ailment, and we don't that here!

I have had experience with probiotics, as I took them during my pregnancy. I never got sick the whole 9 months. I was seeing folks at work drop like flies from the flu, even people that got the flu shot. I never got it. I will chock it up to probiotics.




Here is the info I was provided from the company:

"GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES++. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. *See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority*

IMPROVE YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. Hyperbiotics Probiotics help create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic and vibrant self.

RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing upset such as bloating, gas or diarrhea. 

GET & STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it’s harder for the disease causing bacteria (the bad guys) to settle in. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 restores beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps control yeast and candida overgrowth and promotes daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation. Life should be easy.

LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Let’s get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.


To learn more, you can check out this 2 minute video."




I can tell you that I sometimes have trouble swallowing pills. I have had other probiotic pills that have gotten stuck in my throat, and I hurl them back up ( sorry.) These are super tiny pearls and they go down so easily. You hardly even know you are taking them. 

 So small, right?


I have been taking them a few weeks, and I have been feeling great. I have had no issues at all. My stomach has been pretty happy. I generally have a few days a week where my stomach revolts over something or other, but I really haven't experienced that while taking these pills. 

I am very pleased with the results of PRO-15: The Perfect Probiotic product. If you are looking for a probiotic to try, this is the one!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.